Electropulse – The New Generation of Waste Water Treatment!
Technological advancements are changing the world we live in and waste water treatment is no exception.
The revolutionary Electropulse system is an effective system to remove a broad range of contaminants – including emulsified oil and grease, suspended solids and heavy metals – using our “One Step Treatment Process”.
- One Step Treatment Process
- Fully Automated System
- Higher Quality Water Than Mechanical Filtration Or Bioremediation
- No Daily Maintenance Required, Only A “Tour” Of The Equipment Is Required
- Computer Telephone Modem Communication Available With No Monthly Fees
- No Filters To Change Or Clean
- No Separation Chemicals To Add
- Removal Of Emulsified Oil & Grease As Well As Heavy Metals
How Electrocoagulation Works
Wastewater contaminants (i.e. suspended solids, heavy metals, and emulsified oil and grease) pass by the Electropulse plates, which are energized by a DC electrical current.
Contaminants accept a positive and negative charge, causing the tiny particles to bond together like miniature magnets.
Contaminants are then automatically removed from the clear phase of water and transferred to a sludge accumulation tank for easy management.
Download a PDF detailing your installation responsibilities as a customer.
Download a PDF detailing product specifications.
Contact us for more information.